UPDATE: it is sold out!
This press release was sent by APG:
The 13th Annual APG Professional Management Conference took place 17 August 2010, in Knoxville, Tennessee. The syllabus is now for sale (while supplies last) for $20 plus shipping. Go to http://www.apgen.org/catalog/products.html to order with your credit card.
- From the Trenches: How We Manage Clients, Time, and Projects by Laura G. Prescott
- A Key to Success: Your Online Presence by D. Joshua Taylor, MLS
- Overcoming Obstacles that Interfere with Genealogical Research by Anne J. Miller, Ph.D.
- Expand Your Revenue: Produce and Sell Your Lectures in Video Format by Donna M. Moughty
- Niche Planning and Marketing by Paula Stuart-Warren, CG
- Learning As You Go: Choosing the Best Continuing Education Opportunities by Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
- Get Published in Magazines! by Leslie Albrecht Huber
Kathleen W. Hinckley, CG
APG Executive Director
© 2010 – 2014, Paula Stuart-Warren. All rights reserved.