It’s easy to do this by taking advantage of a cemetery tour in your area. October brings historical cemetery tours in many localities. Beware of the ghosts!
I found these examples:
- Alexandria, Virginia: www.alexcolonialtours.com/graveyard.html
- Atlanta, Georgia: www.oaklandcemetery.com/capturingHalloween.html
- Northfield, Minnesota: www.northfieldhistory.org/
- Biloxi, Mississippi: www.gulfcoast.org/events/index.cfm?EventID=1761
- Carson City, Nevada: http://carsonnow.org/event/10/13/2010/friends-low-places-carson-city-cemetery-tour
The easy way to find them is to do a keyword search in your favorite search engine. Try keyword combinations like these:
- cemetery tour history
- cemetery tour histor*
- Halloween cemetery tour
- cemetery tour Atlanta
- cemetery tour St. Paul
- cemetery tour Tennessee
© 2010 – 2014, Paula Stuart-Warren. All rights reserved.