This press release was sent out by the Association of Professional Genealogists today. FGS is the Federation of Genealogical Societies which has an annual conference about genealogical research. APG is a long-time participant in FGS conferences.
“APG has once again partnered with FamilySearch to produce videos of this year’s Professional Management Conference. The videos present five of the seven lectures from the 2010 PMC, which took place on August 17 at the FGS Conference in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Topics and speakers include:
- “A Key to Success: Your Online Presence” with D. Joshua Taylor
- “Expand Your Revenue: Produce and Sell Your Lectures in Video Format” with Donna M. Moughty
- “Niche Planning and Marketing” with Paula Stuart Warren
- “Choosing the Best Continuing Education Opportunities” with Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
- “Get Published in Magazines!” with Leslie Albrecht Huber.
The videos are available on the APG website at http://www.apgen.org/
Laura G. Prescott
© 2010 – 2014, Paula Stuart-Warren. All rights reserved.