If you have heard me at seminars, you know that I often say things similar to “these records are so good because I don’t have family in that locality” or in that particular set of records.
I have several localities where I wish my family had settled just because of the great information online from the county or city. A few of these are:
- Alachua County [Florida] County Clerk of the Court’s website of “Ancient Records” medication viagra follow url clomid pills for sale florida thesis sentence meaning go need someone to do my homework https://geneseelandlordassoc.org/category/homework-help-live-chat/44/ speech bubble transparent background worlds hardest math problem solved viagra triangle chicago map essay writing tutorial writing rest service http://laclawrann.org/programs/flomax-without-prescription/17/ see viagra levitra cialis comparison undergraduate thesis format psychology thesis binding rusholme research paper topics for english class how to write a book title in a paper mla http://www.hemsleyandhemsley.com/levitra-free-trial/ goals essay examples http://www.naymz.com/woodlands-homework-help-victorians/ aol jr homework help andrew feheley resume custom essay company sildalis for sale american express sample phd dissertation thesis in writing essay on my father in 500 words essay helper app enter site viagra mexico ciudad del carmen www.alachuaclerk.org/archive/default.cfm
- Oakland County [Michigan] Genealogy Research Service www.oakgov.com/clerkrod/vital_records/pages/genealogy.aspx
- Ulster County [New York] Clerk Archives Division www.co.ulster.ny.us/archives/database.html
- DeKalb County [Illinois] Clerk & Recorder Online Genealogy search www.dekalbgenealogy.com/
Then my news feed delivered news of another county with a great genealogy service and that has received a national honor from government colleagues. The Collin County [Texas] Clerk and staff have been “awarded the 2014 Best Practices Award from the National Association of County Recorders, Elections Officials and Clerks (NACRC).” Just two of the online databases for this county are:
- Marriage indexes, dating back to 1864
- Birth indexes, dating back to 1903 with some delayed birth records from the 1800
You may have already guessed that I have no ancestral connections to Collin County, Texas! Dangitall.
© 2014, Paula Stuart-Warren. All rights reserved.