As has happened before, I finished some projects and now have some open hours for genealogical consultations in the next couple of weeks. A consultation can be done in-person, by email, regular mail, or by Skype or Google Hangout. You don’t have to live in the St. Paul and Minneapolis metropolitan area.
- Need some side-by-side assistance at the Minnesota Historical Society to help learn the ropes there and to find records you may not know about? This includes State Archives material and manuscripts, too.
- New to genealogy? I can give a two-hour (or more if you wish) private or group class to get you started on the correct path.
- It’s a good way to have another set of eyes help you plan further research, figure out ways to solve a research problem, or to get some professional advice that you are going along the right path.
- Maybe you don’t know where to find specific records or that they even exist at all. Perhaps you are having difficulty figuring out Great Grandma Annie’s maiden name. I can direct you toward the answers.
- Do you need advice and assistance on organizing your work space or the piles that need to be filed?
- I also provide advice on organizing, becoming a professional genealogist or lecturer, and even just listen to frustrations in name changes.
You get to say how the two-hour consultation is framed. We can even do a bit of online searching and help plan your trips to various libraries, archives, and historical societies. I have access to a wide variety of databases and online newspapers. These consultations are for U.S. and Canadian research.
Email me at PaulaStuartWarren at gmail dot com if you wish details on these consultations. You may also leave me a note as a comment to this blog post and I will contact you directly.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]
© 2017, Paula Stuart-Warren. All rights reserved.